10 Rules of Good Metabolism
Following the medical information, similar to other processes, metabolism slows down as a person ages. Thus, it is important to keep its rates high, as its considerable decrease can impair hormones, stress, muscle mass and other vital body processes and functions.
Therefore, being a young person or an aging adult, you need to know how to boost your metabolism effectively and without crucial changes of meals. Here are top 10 tips, which will be sufficient for balanced metabolism and enhanced general health:
- Get enough calories. Eating too much is not a healthy habit, but eating less than needed for the basic biological function can also be harmful. It impairs the metabolism, launching unwanted side effects;
- Consume enough proteins. Lean muscles require proteins in order to grow and stay healthy;
- Drinking milk, you enrich the organism with calcium, which can boost metabolism;
- Vitamin D as a way to preserve metabolism-revving muscle tissues;
- Breakfast as a start of the whole day. The first meal of the day helps to jump-start the metabolism and keep you energized throughout the day;
- Eliminate the use of fat with fiber. 25 mg is an average daily dose, necessary for correct body functioning and eliminated negative consequences;
- Drink tea or coffee. Appreciated as central nervous system stimulants, the beverages can also speed up the metabolism up to 5-8%;
- Iron-rich products will help to carry oxygen to the muscles. Thus, it will help the metabolism and enhance fat burning;
- Consume organic food since pesticides and other chemicals can interfere with the metabolism and lead to serious weight gain;
- Plain water is one of the most important tips. 6 cups is a daily dose to prevent health issues.